Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bob Kauflin's Christmas Gift

I was greatly encouraged by Bob Kauflin's recent blog post, Spontaneous Song for Those Facing Impossible Situations (During Christmas). Here's a video of the song:

.

I am the God of the impossible
I make rivers flow through deserts of sand
I am working in your situation
In ways you would not understand

I am the God of the immeasurable
The riches of my grace you can’t conceive
I’ve poured them on you through Jesus, my Son
They’re yours if you only believe

‘Cause there is nothing
There is nothing
That’s too hard for me

I am the God of the unsearchable
You cannot know the mystery of my ways
But with perfect wisdom and perfect mercy
I work them out for my praise

I am the God of the impossible
And although you can’t see a way through
I’m using your circumstances
To do my work in you

For there is nothing
There is nothing
Too hard for me to do
‘Cause I’m working in you
And I will have my way
For the glory of my name
‘Cause there is nothing,
There is nothing that’s too hard for me to do

And you will see one day
That I did this for you
So that you might know
I am the God of the impossible
So that you might know I am
The God of the immeasurable
What you cannot conceive now
What you can’t believe now
I’ve assured you
Through the giving of my Son
For you, for you
Is there nothing good that I wouldn’t do
For you?

I am the God of the impossible
Just look at where you are tonight
I brought you near to myself
And I will always do,
I will always do
What’s right.

No comments:

Post a Comment