Wednesday, April 6, 2016

The Best of "The Briefing"


Volume 1 (Nov. 2015 - Feb. 2016)
Volume 2 (Mar. 2016)
Volume 3 (May - Jun. 2016)

What Are These?

There are only a few podcasts I follow. Among them are

Of these three, Mohler's podcast is my favorite because I can stay updated on important realities confronting modern Christians -- LGBT rights, Christianity & politics, secular materialism, abortion, Roman Catholicism, and the like.

Many of my friends and churchmates will find it difficult to comb through Mohler's stuff. That's why I want to share select articles that say particularly important things in particularly helpful ways. Hence "The Best of the Briefing" series, which I hope many will find useful.

How to Use The Documents

The articles in each document are organized by category. I also included dates under each title for reference.

If you prefer to listen to the podcast instead of listening to the transcript, you can find them arranged by date on Mohler's website.

If you're a Logos user, you'll be glad to know that the documents are in .docx format, which you can use to create a personal book in your Logos library.

No comments:

Post a Comment